Do you separate empty packaging, bottles or cans? Make it easy on yourself and separate everything with this 16 liter Sort & Go recycling garbage can from Brabantia. Place it in any corner, flat against the wall, or save even more space and hang it from the included wall mount. Time to empty it out? It's a breeze, as the large handle and bottom grip make for easy carrying and emptying. Sort & separate!
Our Brabantia Sort & Go 16 liter waste garbage cans are available in different colors:
- Light gray
That is why this product is super:
- Fits everywhere
- Quick emptying - practical carrying handle and bottom handle
- Easy to clean by hand
- No unsightly bag edge
- Recyclable after use to 100%
- Application area: kitchen, bathroom, office and living room
- Use the wall bracket as a template to mark the drill holes
- Be careful not to drill into gas, water or power lines
- Too heavy a load on the cabinet door can cause damage to the hinges of the doors
- When drilling the holes, be careful not to drill through the material. Check that the screws are compatible with the thickness of the cabinet before attaching the waste garbage can. -If the construction of the kitchen or bathroom cabinet is light, we recommend attaching the bin to the cabinet side wall
- Load capacity: 6L/4KG - 12L/6KG - 16L/7KG
- For permanent use with maximum load, we recommend placing on the floor instead of mounting on the wall
- For questions and further comments, please visit www.brabantia.com
Item number: 16SG02-16
Packaging unit: 1 trash can, 16l
Scope of delivery: Brabantia Sort & Go waste garbage can
Dimensions & Weight: W: 22cm, D: 27.9cm, H: 40.1cm & 1kg
Taiga Eco Rating
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable materials characteristics, meeting our sustainable materials requirements. Sustainability starts with the materials. That's why, when evaluating this criterion, we look closely at whether the product is made of natural or recycled or recyclable materials, and whether it is petroleum- or plastic-free. In addition, we pay attention to whether the materials are locally and organically grown.
Unfortunately, this product still scores in too few of our characteristics for sustainable manufacturing. This does not mean that the product is generally not sustainable, only that there is potential for more sustainability in the area of manufacturing. Manufacturing is an essential step in the life cycle of a product. This includes whether a product is manufactured without animal testing or the use of critical substances such as genetically modified plants or palm oil. We also take a close look at whether it is produced locally and in a CO2-neutral manner. In addition, we check whether social sustainability, such as fair wages, is observed during production.
Unfortunately, this product still scores in too few of our characteristics for sustainable packaging. This does not mean that the product is generally not sustainable, only in the area of packaging there is potential for more sustainability in our view. The packaging of a product has a major impact on the environment. If the product has packaging, we therefore carefully check whether it is made of recycled materials and/or is itself recyclable. Plastic-free packaging and packaging that can be returned to a reusable system or that stands out due to particularly intelligent and sustainable packaging design perform better in our eyes.
This product scores in at least 50% of our characteristics for environmentally friendly use, making it particularly sustainable. Even during your use, a product has an impact on the environment. That's why we look at whether you can save resources such as energy, water or material with the product. It is also important to us whether a product is repairable, durable and/or refillable.
This product scores in at least 50% of our characteristics for comprehensive recyclability and is therefore particularly sustainable. A major challenge for sustainability is the integration of products into the biological and technical cycle (cradle to cradle). What is important here is whether a product is recyclable, biodegradable or can be composted industrially or at home. We also consider it positive if the manufacturer offers a take-back system for the product and returns it to the cycle itself.