Immerse yourself in sensual discoveries with the GOLIATE Organic Aphrodisiac Massage Oil 100 ml. Made in France, this exclusive product is characterized by a unique formula developed by an artisanal laboratory in collaboration with the GOLIATE team. With 100% natural ingredients from organic farming, the massage oil offers a sensual experience that respects the skin and strengthens the bond between you and your partner.
The unique blend with sandalwood essential oil invites you to explore your erogenous zones, while the addition of ginger provides soothing relaxation and stimulating warmth. This aphrodisiac massage oil has anti-stress properties, perfect for intimate moments for two. The subtle fragrance comes exclusively from the active, natural ingredients - no artificial aromas.
Experience the aphrodisiac effect of bergamot, which calms the nervous system and has either a relaxing or stimulating effect, depending on your needs. Treat yourself and your partner to some time out with this exclusive, vegan massage oil from GOLIATE. Discover new heights of sensuality and create lasting memories in a world of intimacy and complicity.
That's why this product is great:
- Unique recipe from France
- 100% natural ingredients, organic cultivation
- Sandalwood essential oil for exploring erogenous zones
- Ginger for relaxation and warmth
- Anti-stress properties
- Subtle fragrance, no artificial aromas
- Bergamot for calming or stimulating
- Exclusive, vegan massage oil
- Sensual experience, skin respect
- Strengthen your bond, intimate moments for two
- Lasting memories, a world of intimacy
- Sensual massages nurture a couple's sex life. Both partners should actively participate in the pleasure of this massage in order to maximize the pleasure.
- Aphrodisiac massage oil intensifies pleasure, sensations and relaxation.
- Create a relaxed atmosphere for sensual massages: clean, tidy surroundings and candlelight are crucial.
- Make sure that you and your partner are warm to make the massage even more comfortable.
- Rub your hands warm or pour the massage oil into the palm of your hand before applying it to your partner's skin.
- Start the massage with long strokes on the upper and lower back, as these are erogenous areas.
- Increase the pressure after the muscles have warmed up and relaxed and alternate between gentle touches and more forceful gestures.
- Continue the massage on the stomach or chest, whereby simple caresses with the aphrodisiac massage oil are particularly effective.
- Don't forget to consider neglected areas, such as the ears. Gently massage the earlobes by pressing them between your thumb and forefinger.
- Then focus on other areas of the body such as the back of the knees, soles of the feet, lower back and neck.
Sunflower oil**, ginger root**, bergamot**, sandalwood**, citral*, geraniol*, limonene*, linalol*.
0% Alcohol/Paraben/P.E.G/Palm oil/Colorant/Fragrance/Phenoxyethanol
*naturally occurring substances in essential oils
** from controlled organic cultivation
100% of the ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin
Item number: 08-10235
Packaging unit: 1 piece, 100ml
Scope of delivery: Organic massage oil
Taiga Eco Rating
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable materials characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Sustainability starts with the materials. That's why, when evaluating this criterion, we look closely at whether the product is made of natural or recycled or recyclable materials, and whether it is petroleum- or plastic-free. We also look to see if the materials are locally and organically grown.
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable manufacturing characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Manufacturing is an essential step in the life cycle of a product. This includes whether a product is manufactured without animal testing or the use of critical substances such as genetically modified crops or palm oil. We also take a close look at whether it is produced locally and in a CO2-neutral manner. In addition, we check whether social sustainability, such as fair wages, is observed during production.
Unfortunately, this product still scores in too few of our characteristics for sustainable packaging. This does not mean that the product is generally not sustainable, only in the area of packaging there is potential for more sustainability in our view. The packaging of a product has a major impact on the environment. If the product has packaging, we therefore carefully check whether it is made of recycled materials and/or is itself recyclable. Plastic-free packaging and packaging that can be returned to a reusable system or that stands out due to particularly intelligent and sustainable packaging design perform better in our eyes.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for environmentally friendly use and thus meets our requirements for sustainable use. Even during your use, a product has an impact on the environment. That's why we look at whether you can use the product to save resources such as energy, water or materials. It is also important to us whether a product is repairable, durable and/or refillable.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for comprehensive recyclability and thus meets our requirements for sustainable recyclability. A major challenge for sustainability is the integration of products into biological and technical cycles. Important here is whether a product is recyclable, biodegradable, or can be composted industrially or at home. We also consider it positive if the manufacturer offers a take-back system for the product and transfers it back into the cycle itself.