BIODESAN HS 4home Hygiene Spray effectively protects both skin and surfaces against all bacteria, fungi and viruses, including flu viruses, noroviruses or coronaviruses. The universal hygiene spray is also ideal for home and travel. The product has good skin compatibility and can be used to relieve itching after mosquito as well as tick bites.
BIODESAN HS 4home hygienic spray is available in different sizes:
- 100ml spray bottle
- 200ml spray bottle
That's why this product is great:
- 100% vegetable & from controlled cultivation
- 100% Biodegradability
- Free from chlorine, aldehyde, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- Highly effective against enveloped viruses, bacteria and fungi
- For all washable surfaces in the private sector
- Ideal also for hygiene-sensitive areas
- For the relief of itching after mosquito bites
- Suitable for temporary hand disinfection and all areas with washable surfaces, such as door handles, toilet seats, telephones, keyboards, faucets, floors, stair railings, furniture and (refrigerated) cabinets, surfaces with food contact, trash cans, vehicle interiors, fitness equipment, and more.
- Spray BIODESAN ® HS 4home Hygiene Spray onto the hands or the surface to be treated from a distance of approx. 5 cm. Alternatively, for surfaces, spray onto a disposable cloth and spread over the entire surface. Ensure complete wetting. For surfaces, allow to act for at least 1 minute. For hand disinfection, the exposure time is 30 seconds. Ideally suited also for surfaces in kitchen, bedroom and children's room.
- To relieve itching after mosquito bites, wait about 20 seconds after spraying, then the itching usually subsides. Not suitable for children under 2 years.
Rye alcohol and high purity essential waters
Item number: 06HS4H03
Manufacturer: BIODESAN by Serv.Clean GmbH
Packaging unit: 1 spray bottle
Scope of delivery: BIODESAN HS 4home hygiene spray (100 ml/200 ml)
- Despite its 100%igen herbal ingredients, BIODESAN® HS 4home Hygiene Spray does not belong in children's hands!
- For further information on use, please refer to the package insert.
- Use biocidal products with care.
- Always read the label and product information before use!
- Free from chlorine, aldehyde, synthetic fragrances and dyes
Taiga Eco Rating
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable materials characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Sustainability starts with the materials. That's why, when evaluating this criterion, we look closely at whether the product is made of natural or recycled or recyclable materials, and whether it is petroleum- or plastic-free. We also look to see if the materials are locally and organically grown.
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable manufacturing characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Manufacturing is an essential step in the life cycle of a product. This includes whether a product is manufactured without animal testing or the use of critical substances such as genetically modified crops or palm oil. We also take a close look at whether it is produced locally and in a CO2-neutral manner. In addition, we check whether social sustainability, such as fair wages, is observed during production.
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable packaging characteristics, thus meeting our sustainable packaging requirements. The packaging of a product has a major impact on the environment. Therefore, if the product has packaging, we carefully consider whether it is made of recycled materials and/or is itself recyclable. Plastic-free packaging and packaging that can be returned to a reusable system or that stands out due to particularly intelligent and sustainable packaging design score better with us.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for environmentally friendly use and thus meets our requirements for sustainable use. Even during your use, a product has an impact on the environment. That's why we look at whether you can use the product to save resources such as energy, water or materials. It is also important to us whether a product is repairable, durable and/or refillable.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for comprehensive recyclability and thus meets our requirements for sustainable recyclability. A major challenge for sustainability is the integration of products into biological and technical cycles. Important here is whether a product is recyclable, biodegradable, or can be composted industrially or at home. We also consider it positive if the manufacturer offers a take-back system for the product and transfers it back into the cycle itself.