The sensitive liquid soap from Sonett consists of olive and coconut oils from 100% controlled organic cultivation. Petrochemicals, fragrances or dyes are not used in the production, which is why the purely vegetable surfactants are particularly gentle to the skin. The soap is fragrance-free and vegan and is particularly suitable for allergy sufferers and people with sensitive skin for both hand and whole body cleansing. The soap formula is also suitable for wall dispensers and thus for use in public areas, such as catering or social institutions. Soaps made from vegetable oils neutralize themselves in their surface-active effect directly after use in wastewater by combining with lime within a few hours and are thus a sustainable solution for individual cleaning.
That is why this product is super:
- Suitable for hand and whole body washing
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Fragrance free and vegan
- Short-term temperature undershoots or overshoots are possible without damage to the product
- Olive and coconut oils from 100% controlled organic cultivation
- Coconut palms: grown in mixed cultivation on fields of no more than 5ha in the Phillipines
- Organic olive oil from the North Tunisian Mediterranean region
- Primary degradation: soap from vegetable oils neutralizes in wastewater directly after use by combining with lime within a few hours
- Secondary degradation: Lime-soap compound is degraded to 100% to carbon dioxide and water.
- Rapid reintegration of the soap ingredients into the natural cycle
- Outer carton: recycled material 100%
- Climate neutral company
- Application for washing hands and the whole body. Also suitable for wall dispensers and for use in public toilets, company toilets, company kitchens, grocery stores, food processing plants, social facilities and restaurants.
- Density: (20 °C) approx. 1.023 g / cm³
pH value: undiluted approx. 8.5-9
- If possible, store between 10 and 25 °C. Short-term temperature drops or exceedances are possible without damage to the product.
Soap from olive oil from controlled biodynamic cultivation / organic cultivation >30% , Soap from coconut oil from controlled organic cultivation 15-30%, Sugar surfactant conventional 5-15%, Vegetable alcohol (ethanol) conventional 1-5%, Vegetable glycerin from controlled organic cultivation 1-5%, Citrate conventional <1%, Water, whirled ad 100%
Item number: 08FS02-1000
Packaging unit: one bottle, 1000ml
Scope of delivery: Sonett Hand Soap Sensitive
Not suitable for consumption. Keep out of reach of small children.
Taiga Eco Rating
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable materials characteristics, meeting our sustainable materials requirements. Sustainability starts with the materials. That's why, when evaluating this criterion, we look closely at whether the product is made of natural or recycled or recyclable materials, and whether it is petroleum- or plastic-free. In addition, we pay attention to whether the materials are locally and organically grown.
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable manufacturing characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Manufacturing is an essential step in the life cycle of a product. This includes whether a product is manufactured without animal testing or the use of critical substances such as genetically modified crops or palm oil. We also take a close look at whether it is produced locally and in a CO2-neutral manner. In addition, we check whether social sustainability, such as fair wages, is observed during production.
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable packaging characteristics, thus meeting our sustainable packaging requirements. The packaging of a product has a major impact on the environment. Therefore, if the product has packaging, we carefully consider whether it is made of recycled materials and/or is itself recyclable. Plastic-free packaging and packaging that can be returned to a reusable system or that stands out due to particularly intelligent and sustainable packaging design score better with us.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for environmentally friendly use and thus meets our requirements for sustainable use. Even during your use, a product has an impact on the environment. That's why we look at whether you can use the product to save resources such as energy, water or materials. It is also important to us whether a product is repairable, durable and/or refillable.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for comprehensive recyclability and thus meets our requirements for sustainable recyclability. A major challenge for sustainability is the integration of products into biological and technical cycles. Important here is whether a product is recyclable, biodegradable, or can be composted industrially or at home. We also consider it positive if the manufacturer offers a take-back system for the product and transfers it back into the cycle itself.