These candles are made from 100 % natural, renewable raw materials. Cup Candle uses only natural and harmless waxes as well as ingredients for these candles. The natural waxes used are mainly canola wax from EU harvest or stearin waxes from the EU. These candles are absolutely free of palm oil and are made without wax from kerosene.
Due to the exclusive use of renewable raw materials, no CO2 is produced when this candle burns. Compared to a kerosene candle can save up to 60% CO2. These candles have particularly long burning time. Candles from Cup Candle burn with beautiful, large, quiet and bright flame. For candles, always choose the burning time until the whole burning plate is liquid. Here, per cm diameter burning time is recommended up to 1 h (so for 6 cm diameter up to 5-6 h).
Did you know that part of the Scandinavians' happiness is burning candles?
All candles have as an award for their excellent quality the RAL Quality Mark Candles e.V. The candles meet all legal requirements, such as
DIN EN 15426 Candles - Soot behavior
DIN EN 15493 Candles - Fire safety
DIN EN 15494 Candles - Product marking
Only paper or cardboard is used for packaging. Plastic packaging or plastic film is deliberately avoided here. The packaging is therefore 100% plastic-free.
That's why this product is great:
- 4 pieces per package
- For the feeling of happiness
- Smoke and soot not visible
- Beautiful, large, quiet and bright flame
- Long burning time
- 100% natural ingredients
- Free from palm oil
- Free from kerosene
- Made in EU
- Plastic free packaging
- RAL quality mark
- When burning a new candle or tea light, place the wick vertically so that it can assume its natural curvature as quickly as possible.
- If the candle is visibly sooting, please immediately shorten the wick carefully with wick scissors or extinguish the candle. The ideal wick length during burning is about 10-15 mm. A wick that is too long will tend to soot. A wick that is too short will stunt the flame. Carefully empty the excess liquid wax from the burning plate so that the flame can get enough oxygen again.
- Do not place candles or lights too close together (at least 10 cm apart). Never place candles on top of each other.
- Cut off a standing candle edge when warm after extinguishing and dispose of the wax. Candles made of natural waxes may have a rim. Please never let this become higher than 2 cm and trim it in time.
- Never burn candles without a suitable stand. Always ensure a firm stand.
- Candles should be stored in a cool, dry and dust-free place. Please make sure that the candles are lying straight. Please note that candles can stain. Therefore, unpacked candles should be stored separately by color.
Rapeseed wax and stearin wax
Manufacturer: SIA Diana Sveces
Packing unit: 4 pieces candle, white
Scope of delivery: Cup Candle Natural Wax candle
Dimensions & weight: 12.6 x 12.6 x 13.7 cm, 1.06 kg
- The candle is a living light, so you should never leave it burning unattended. Pay special attention to your children and pets.
- Avoid any kind of draught and never place candles near heaters or fireplaces to ensure a full and even burn. Candles do not like drafts. This will cause them to soot, drip and burn on one side.
- When using candles in lanterns, please ensure that there is enough space in the lantern so that the air can circulate and it does not get too hot in the glass. When using tea lights in glasses, please consider the thermal influences.
- Always remember to keep sufficient distance from flammable objects.
- Please always keep the firing plate clean and remove foreign objects (such as wick or match residues) immediately.
- Please never breathe the smoke directly after extinguishing and ventilate the room after burning scented candles.
Taiga Eco Rating
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable materials characteristics, meeting our sustainable materials requirements. Sustainability starts with the materials. That's why, when evaluating this criterion, we look closely at whether the product is made of natural or recycled or recyclable materials, and whether it is petroleum- or plastic-free. In addition, we pay attention to whether the materials are locally and organically grown.
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable manufacturing characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Manufacturing is an essential step in the life cycle of a product. This includes whether a product is manufactured without animal testing or the use of critical substances such as genetically modified crops or palm oil. We also take a close look at whether it is produced locally and in a CO2-neutral manner. In addition, we check whether social sustainability, such as fair wages, is observed during production.
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable packaging characteristics, making it especially sustainable. The packaging of a product has a major impact on the environment. Therefore, if the product has packaging, we carefully consider whether it is made of recycled materials and/or is itself recyclable. Plastic-free packaging and packaging that can be returned to a reusable system or that stands out due to particularly intelligent and sustainable packaging design score better with us.
This product scores in at least 50% of our characteristics for environmentally friendly use, making it particularly sustainable. Even during your use, a product has an impact on the environment. That's why we look at whether you can save resources such as energy, water or material with the product. It is also important to us whether a product is repairable, durable and/or refillable.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for comprehensive recyclability and thus meets our requirements for sustainable recyclability. A major challenge for sustainability is the integration of products into biological and technical cycles. Important here is whether a product is recyclable, biodegradable, or can be composted industrially or at home. We also consider it positive if the manufacturer offers a take-back system for the product and transfers it back into the cycle itself.