BIOBACT clean is a biotechnological pH-neutral cleaner that additionally eliminates bad odors. It combines effective, fast-acting chemistry with long-lasting microbial activity. Bacterial spores on treated surfaces eliminate unpleasant odors and leave a fresh and pleasant scent in the room. Regular use of BIOBACT clean even prevents new formation of organic dirt (such as cellulose, fat, protein and starch). Due to the absence of hazardous ingredients, BIOBACT clean is a material-friendly all-purpose cleaner that leaves a sparkling clean and smooth surface.
BIOBACT clean is made from 100% natural microorganisms, is safe to use and safe for the environment (no hazard symbols). BIOBACT clean is supplied in a highly sustainable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic from the "Yellow Bag".
That is why this product is super:
- pH neutral cleaner
- Efficient cleaning
- Long lasting cleanliness
- Material friendly
- Made from 100% natural microorganisms
- Fully biodegradable
- Complete renunciation of eco-toxicologically harmful ingredients
- Production with renewable raw materials and renewable energies
- Dosage according to type of application and degree of soiling. Please note the instructions.
- Surface cleaning: Wipe the surface with a clean, damp or wet cloth. Leave surface damp.
- Maintenance cleaning and odor control: Wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
- Basic cleaning: Start with 250 ml / l for the first 2-3 days.
- Shake before use.
- Field of application: Ideally suited for all waterproof floors and surfaces, e.g. tiles, rubber, linoleum, PVC and ceramics in bathrooms and sanitary areas, gyms or changing rooms or other areas where odor control is required.
- NOTE: Do not mix with disinfectants, bacteriological products, strongly alkaline or acidic liquids. This will significantly reduce its effectiveness.
- Store at room temperature in the original container. Protect from frost.
- Certifications & Standards: EMAS, DIN ISO 14001, ISO 50001, I.S.E.-Charter, DIN ISO 9001
- pH value: 7
<5% anionic surfactants (sodium lauryl sulfate), <5% nonionic surfactants (castor oil EO adduct), fragrances.
Other ingredients: aqua, alcohol, citrates, bacterial spores.
Item number: 03BA02
Manufacturer: Tana-Chemie GmbH
Packaging unit: one bottle, 1l
Scope of delivery: TANA green care BIOBACT clean all-purpose cleaner
For professional use only. Keep away from children. Do not mix with other products. Test material compatibility before use.
Taiga Eco Rating
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable materials characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Sustainability starts with the materials. That's why, when evaluating this criterion, we look closely at whether the product is made of natural or recycled or recyclable materials, and whether it is petroleum- or plastic-free. We also look to see if the materials are locally and organically grown.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for sustainable manufacturing and therefore meets our requirements for sustainable manufacturing. Manufacturing is an essential step in the life cycle of a product. This includes whether a product is manufactured without animal testing or the use of critical substances such as genetically modified crops or palm oil. We also take a close look at whether it is produced locally and in a CO2-neutral manner. In addition, we check whether social sustainability, such as fair wages, is observed during production.
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable packaging characteristics, thus meeting our sustainable packaging requirements. The packaging of a product has a major impact on the environment. Therefore, if the product has packaging, we carefully consider whether it is made of recycled materials and/or is itself recyclable. Plastic-free packaging and packaging that can be returned to a reusable system or that stands out due to particularly intelligent and sustainable packaging design score better with us.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for environmentally friendly use and thus meets our requirements for sustainable use. Even during your use, a product has an impact on the environment. That's why we look at whether you can use the product to save resources such as energy, water or materials. It is also important to us whether a product is repairable, durable and/or refillable.
This product scores in at least 50% of our characteristics for comprehensive recyclability and is therefore particularly sustainable. A major challenge for sustainability is the integration of products into the biological and technical cycle (cradle to cradle). What is important here is whether a product is recyclable, biodegradable or can be composted industrially or at home. We also consider it positive if the manufacturer offers a take-back system for the product and returns it to the cycle itself.