Avo is an anal plug for everyone! At first glance it has a classic shape, which in detail has interesting features.
Determination - The plug is intended for anal use and is size-wise in the smaller to medium range. It can be used regardless of gender.
The slippery surface and the tapered tip make insertion particularly easy. Towards the middle, it becomes more voluminous and at this point, with its 34mm diameter, presents a small challenge for beginners.
Avo has a rounder side and a flatter side. For people with prostate is interesting to play with both sides. The flatter side is specially designed for simultaneous vaginal penetration - so the plug stays in place better with more movement. This is also helped by the slightly diamond-shaped bar, which in turn stimulates when turning.
Add a little lube, try yourself out and experience exciting moments with the exciting porcelain anal plug.
That's why this product is great:
- Anal plug for all
- Easy insertion
- Size for beginners:inside
- Versatile use
- Supports vaginal penetration
- Diamond shaped bar
- Use with lubricant
- Intended use - The dildos "Gia" and "Zel" are designed for vaginal use. The love ball "Lai" is used for vaginal stimulation and pelvic floor training. "Avo" is safe for anal use as the shape includes a stopper element. Please do not insert beyond the stopper, as the product may be difficult to remove in that case.
- Cleaning - Cleaning before and after use is done with soap and water. Clean carefully, there is a risk of slipping.
- Disposal - The products can be disposed of in household waste. In the case of defective products, wear gloves if necessary to avoid injuries. Porcelain must not be disposed of in used glass containers.
Packing unit: 1 piece, White
Scope of delivery: Anal plug Avo
Total length: approx. 82mm
Insertable length: approx. 71mm
Narrowest point (insertable): approx. 14mm
Widest point (insertable): approx. 34mm
Stopper length: approx. 43mm
- Please use the products only as intended. They are not intended for oral use and must not come into contact with the teeth. Before use, please check whether the respective product is suitable for you and, if in doubt, ask a medical or physiotherapeutic professional.
- Porzelina products are designed to be robust. Nevertheless, they can be damaged in certain situations. To avoid damage, do not use ceramic toys or similar hard toys at the same time. Be careful when using lubricants, oils or cleaning with soap, as they can easily slip out of your hand. Do not drop, hit against hard objects, heat strongly or cool strongly. Extreme temperatures can cause skin injuries, so in terms of "temperature play", experiment only in the range of 8 to a maximum of 45°C. The material also suffers from strong temperature changes. Do not boil or freeze. If cracked, chipped or broken, do not continue to use.
- Keep the products out of the reach of children.
Taiga Eco Rating
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable materials characteristics, meeting our sustainable materials requirements. Sustainability starts with the materials. That's why, when evaluating this criterion, we look closely at whether the product is made of natural or recycled or recyclable materials, and whether it is petroleum- or plastic-free. In addition, we pay attention to whether the materials are locally and organically grown.
This product scores in at least 50% of our sustainable manufacturing characteristics, making it especially sustainable. Manufacturing is an essential step in the life cycle of a product. This includes whether a product is manufactured without animal testing or the use of critical substances such as genetically modified crops or palm oil. We also take a close look at whether it is produced locally and in a CO2-neutral manner. In addition, we check whether social sustainability, such as fair wages, is observed during production.
This product scores in at least 25% of our sustainable packaging characteristics, thus meeting our sustainable packaging requirements. The packaging of a product has a major impact on the environment. Therefore, if the product has packaging, we carefully consider whether it is made of recycled materials and/or is itself recyclable. Plastic-free packaging and packaging that can be returned to a reusable system or that stands out due to particularly intelligent and sustainable packaging design score better with us.
This product scores in at least 50% of our characteristics for environmentally friendly use, making it particularly sustainable. Even during your use, a product has an impact on the environment. That's why we look at whether you can save resources such as energy, water or material with the product. It is also important to us whether a product is repairable, durable and/or refillable.
This product scores in at least 25% of our characteristics for comprehensive recyclability and thus meets our requirements for sustainable recyclability. A major challenge for sustainability is the integration of products into biological and technical cycles. Important here is whether a product is recyclable, biodegradable, or can be composted industrially or at home. We also consider it positive if the manufacturer offers a take-back system for the product and transfers it back into the cycle itself.